The Best Kids Birthday Party Ideas
Deciding on your child’s special birthday celebration ideas can be difficult when there are so many options for kids birthday party ideas. At Focus Martial Arts, our Children’s Party Team have done over 450 kids birthday parties, so here are some of our best kids party ideas to save you time, save you money and to most importantly help you to plan the best kids party ever.
What To Include When Planning Birthday Parties For Kids
Of course you need to include the standards items of WHO, WHAT, WHERE & WHEN. But, when planning birthday parties for kids, there is more to it to ensure a smooth, easy outcome for you the parent, while you are creating this epic, unforgettable memory for your child.
We found that the fastest way to help make final decisions on all your kids party ideas for your child’s birthday celebration is to evaluate the following 3 items.
- Kids party places or venues
- Kids birthday party theme ideas
- Children’s party entertainers
There’s definitely a number of items to consider for each of those options. So let us go through some for you and point out some ‘Fors and Againsts’ of each. By the end of this article you will probably have a clear direction of the next steps – saving you heaps of time.
What Kids Birthday Party Locations Are An Option?
So the options come down to
- Your house (private, just your guests, but you have to clean up- before & after the party & you do everything)
- Free option – like a park (weather, clean up afterwards & don’t have any children run off, watch out for their safety as other people will be there, you organise & entertain the kids, take a first aid kit)
- Kids birthday party place (Usually inside, some are private, but some have many other parties or customers at the same time, so not too private, less organizing by you –and some Do Everything for you like Focus Martial Arts Brisbane’s Best Kids Parties.
How Many Other Kids Birthday Parties Or Other Customers Will Be There?
At a Mcdonalds party or Hungry Jacks Parties – there usually is only 1, maybe 2 (depending how many party rooms they have, plus other restaurant guests. However, at a Lollipops party, Laser Tag Brisbane Party, Bounce or Trampoline Party –there are heaps of parties all at the same time & heaps of other customers – so not very private and special for just your child. At some kids birthday party venues – like Focus Martial Arts Ninja Parties – you are the only party there. The whole place is exclusively booked just out for your special event & we even allow unlimited guests.
Check it out the kids birthday party packages & themes here.
Be Sure That When Selecting A Kids Party Venue In Brisbane – Know What Is Included In The Party Package.
What food & drink is included?
- Is tea & coffee for parents included?
- How is the party room decorated? Is it even decorated?
- Is there a party host? -What games do they play?
- What other childrens party entertainers can / or is included? -Invitations, RSVP, thank you cards
- Special photos or other added items
How much do you, the parent, still have to do at the party?
- Invitations, RSVP, thank you cards
- Food, drinks, plates, napkins, rubbish etc
- Plan games & entertainment
- Photos -Prizes -Clean up (the yukky part)